Monday, December 10, 2007

First Family Post


Well, both Laurel and I have been bloggers for years (we each have locked livejournals, which I prefer so I can say what I want without worrying about students or clients stumbling upon it), and we even have a blog for Anna which we rarely update. We've talked about starting a family blog for a long time, and what now with the impetus of seeing the blogs of a few of our friends in the ward (sorry if I missed anyone), we thought we'd give it a go. So, pull up a chair, hang out for a while, and see what it's like growing weed... err, Weeds.



2 comments:

Aleena said...

Laurel and Josh!!! So I don't know if you will see this, seeing as this post was over 8 months ago. But hi! It's nice to find you guys. I hope we can keep in touch this way. Come visit our blog and I'm going to try to find out more about what you guys are up to! Love you guys!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Okay Weeds, I linked onto your blog from Aleena's and I really want to see pictures of the new one!!! Check us out at romperoom.blogspot.com.
Love-
The Maxwell's