Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Diving In

My problem with journals and blogs is that I always feel like I have to "catch up" on everything I missed after having not written in them for a while. This discourages me from writing and then I become even more behind. A vicious cycle. So, I'm jumping in without catching up.

Disclaimer: I have read a few blogs here and there, many of which were cleverly written. I do not promise my blog will be the same. I apologize for lameness in advance. Basically I want a little "family journal." I was inspired by Ashley Schultz's blog book. It was so cute! I realized in order to have a blog book, I would actually have to write in my blog. Crazy me.

Disclaimer 2: Josh is the English person, not me. I take no responsibility for any grammar mistakes.

Here is my exciting news for the day: Viva (That's what we call Olivia because that is what Anna calls her and we like it) rode in a shopping cart for the first time yesterday! This is very liberating for me. Well, at least when we're at Costco. Don't you just love the double cart? I wish all the grocery stores had them.




Other news: Josh and I started P90X yesterday. Let me just say that my arms are killing me. I could barely carry the girls around today. Also, the 16 minute ab video is pretty hard. Yeah, 16 minutes, that's a long time for just abs. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

jjstringham said...

Yay! I have been WAITING for you to start up your posts. :-)

And I LOVE Costco carts. Why can't regular grocery stores have them too???

Ashley said...

I never realized Costco carts are double like that...I guess because I don't have kids. Either that or I'm just not very observant. :)

I'm glad you have a blog, Lolly. Yay! I'm going to add it to my google reader.